Saturday, January 27, 2007

I was feelin' fine, then blam...

Don't know where this shit came from. All I can figure out is that some virus musta blew up my nose with all the dust and shit that's swirling around in the east winds.
I was having a good day--here I was not working anywhere, hanging out at Tiny's in the afternoon trying to masterthe finer points of Phonology (which I admit I still suck at), but I noticed that I kept sneezing. By evening I was flat on my ass with a raging sinus inferno of snot. Uggh. Nice way to end the weekend...

Incidentally the people downstairs sure were nice and loud. Videogames at 3am, yum. A lot of sirens too. What the fuck can you do at 3 in the morning 'sides cause some trouble? I would rather have been sound asleep myself, but it wasn't on the menu that night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home