Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The triple six

Saturday sucked but the past couple of days have been a lot better. Today on the triple six, we were busy as hell (no pun intended). Don't think I sat down all day but at least I can say that I didn't have any psychologists raising a firestorm. (In case you ever got to wondering about the exciting world of postal dilemmas, ยง 215. Obstruction of correspondence is the applicable section that applies when you have to make the call on whether or not to open a poorly addressed package, rather than return to sender...and don't look at me, I ain't even trying to be in that position. Ain't no cardboard box worth it to me). My other general comment of the day is that things work best when one person works on them, rather than three people. Perception matters. Interpretation is highly personal. Things fall apart.

Did you know that the *funnest thing* about being an adult is that instead of doing things you might want to do in your free time, you are perpetually stuck doing things you HAVE to do? (Ah if only someone could have warned me...but would I have believed them?)

E- thanks for calling me last night. I missed you.

Riding my bike across the broadway bridge, I watched the sun set into the silvery blue waters of the willamete before dipping down into the greyhound station. That's right, I get to go somewhere. I'll be in Seattle for a couple of days to go to my former roommate's graduation shindig. Passing the gallery of sleeping bags and tired bodies, I swung back across the river and headed for the barn. It's been a long long long day.

I still have faith that this week will be better than the last one. Lets see if that pans out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home