Tuesday, May 16, 2006

rhododendrons rock!

Sarah and I went to the Crystal Springs Rhodendron Gardens. What an awesome park. Even if you aren't obsessed with rhododendrons, it's still a pretty nice place to kill the afternoon. Those lucky little shits over at Reed have this place right across the street from them...
Glad I brought my camera because even though peak bloom must've been last week, there's still a lot of rhodys blooming over there. We had a great time walking around the pond and walking along all the paths looking at all the different colors. I used to hustle these guys but they've got varieties I've never seen or heard of either.

I'll have to make a point of going back there out of season...the trees over there aren't too shabby either. And who ever gets tired of ducks?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home