Monday, May 08, 2006

not fair

urrgh, I'm sick and I hate it. I'd be fine if it were February but it's May...virtually summertime. This sucks. I managed to work all of about 3 hours and had to crawl home and sleep like a baby.
I'm awake now but I have no energy, but a vicious headache and a sore throat. I'd love to work on my homework but I can't concentrate. Once I'm done with this blog entry it's snooze time.

It sure was a day of weird weather, weird people and weird times. Then there's this quote that's not all that weird at all...on that note, here's the quote of the day: "Stop throwing the Constitution in my face, it's just a goddamned piece of paper." (George Bush)

I'm gonna go drink my tea now, you fascists. Don't make me cough on you...I'll do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home