Tuesday, November 22, 2005

life's little questions

Question 1: What's the point of being on time to anything, if no one else ever is? And I hate it when people complain about how cold it is...Yo' don't tell me how cold it is between the door of your car and the store...I sit out in it every day waiting for the bus to come, then walk up the hill to get here while you're flying past in your suv. You really wanna talk about the cold with somebody, go talk to the Salvation Army guy in front of albertsons, he's probably got more experience with cold than you can imagine...

Question 2: What 5 things make your life worth living? (from morgan)

Question 3: Why did they play the same song twice in a row on the radio today? you know, if I hear the same song twice that doesn't mean I'm gonna like it more.

Question 4: Does it make you feel good to be rude to someone who's job is to listen to you blame them for things beyond their control? As my daddy says, "If you ain't got nothin' nice to say to somebody, don't say nothin' at all."

Question 5: What's so "country" about a country song about being stuck in traffic on a freeway in LA? (I'm not too crazy about country music, but it's a captive audience situation and at least I can hear some southern accents once in awhile.)

Everyone's heading off for Thanksgiving now that it's only a couple of days away. It's pretty weird to not be doing the whole mad airport shuffle. I was just reading this article in the wall street journal about how airlines are gettin' so stingy with service in order to save money. Can't blame 'em I guess, but I'll just save my money and rock the greyhound if I want the no frill experience. But it really doesn't matter, I ain't goin' no where no how. Suitcases ain't gettin' packed 'round here. i'll be staying here an' makin' my own damn gravy. word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home