Friday, November 11, 2005

bob dylan's dream




Riding the bus in the rain, I was listening to this bob dylan song which reminds me utterly of declerye and the time that i spent there...

...I dreamed a dream that made me sad,
Concerning myself and a few friends I had.

With half-damp eyes I stared to the room
Where my friends and I spent many an afternoon,
Where we together weathered many a storm,
Laughin' and singin' till the early hours of the morn.

By the old wooden stove where our hats was hung,
Our words were told, our songs were sung,
Where we longed for nothin' and were quite satisfied
Talkin' and a-jokin' about the world outside.

With haunted hearts through the heat and cold,
We never thought we could ever get old.
We thought we could sit forever in fun
But our chances really was a million to one...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home