Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So far, so good

The good news is that Cedar seems to be adjusting to daycare just fine. That'll make going back to work that much easier for me. He seems happy when I pick him up, and doesn't howl when I drop him off.

As for me, it's very very strange to have the overly-quiet house all to myself. To keep from dwelling on that fact, I'm playing loud music and doing all the cleaning that hasn't been done since he was born. The amount of dog hair I've removed could build 2 or 3 new dogs...shudder.

The weather's been nice the past couple of days--highly unusual for spring break. I'm getting started on my garden before I go back to work, and hoping that I can somehow keep up with it once I have a ton of stuff on my plate again.

Once again, I'm super-grateful that I'm working in a classified position this school year, so I don't have to do any grading or paperwork outside of school hours. Oh, and let's not forget meetings...yes. Glad I don't have any of that to deal with--I just go in for my 7.5 hours, and I leave when the kids leave. I can't imagine doing a certified job right now...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home