Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th!

Today's Friday, and not just any ol' Friday... This year's supposed to be rather unlucky because it has more Friday the 13ths than most other years. That's not something I'm worried about though because I usually have a pretty good day (while everyone else is worrying). I can't say the same thing for full-moon days in a school setting, but I digress...

It's been kind of a crazy week overall. It started off on a down note, when both me and my students came to school in a bit of a funk on Monday. I was out of school all day on Tuesday for training (glad I missed the lock-in drill...that kind of stuff makes the kids anxious). Wednesday was a day off (good day to re-group), and Thursday was pretty smooth sailing after we got through the first part of the morning. I'm thinking the week is going to end on a high note after all, and I don't have any reason in the world to believe that today isn't going to be a pretty good day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home