Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Gotta stay fly...

Just about the time I thought things were gettin' too quiet for my taste, I finally had an excuse to go back to one of my favorite schools...

It was nice to have a light afternoon in a familiar setting. It was nice to see some bad 7th karaoke, play a little basketball in the gym (with kids who've never shown a speck of interest before now), kick it with the kids, and get things done. I got pretty generous with the PBS cards because everyone was really on top of their game, and overall it was one of the easiest days I've had in quite awhile. It's days like this that make me love middle school...

Given that tomorrow is probably gonna be hype deluxe, it's nice to have a day like this where everything's smooth sailing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home