Monday, September 08, 2008

been awhile hasn't it?

It's been awhile since I've posted hasn't it?

You could say I've been a bit busy this summer either enjoying our three month window of sunshine, training a dog, spending way too much time in the kind of establishments where you take a number, or trying to get a job. The common thread between all of this is after being in grad school, I was pretty over spending time on the computer. Unfortunately the job thing didn't pan out the way I had hoped, and in spite of getting called in to several interviews here I am with no place to go on September 1. Oh well, at least I do have someplace to go back to while I try to get my hustle on. If I get lucky, my quest to get a job closer to home my work out in the end...if not, I'm going to renew my love/hate relationship with commuting out to Beaverton on a daily basis. The thought of spending two hours in a car every day does NOT make me happy, but at least the work is usually fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home