Friday, June 13, 2008

casual friday

Nothing profound happening today (except that the sun finally came out). Maybe we can say winter's over??? I sure hope so, I'm totally sick of it, and I feel completely different now that the perma-gloom has lifted off.
Here's a check-in, because I ain't got no shame in my game.

4. Do YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? no it's terrible! I don't write things by hand much anymore, so it's like I've forgotten how.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH
YOU? Definitely! (unless I was lame or something)
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes. It helps me remember things.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? still froot loops but i eat it more as a snack than as a breakfast item. For breakfast I normally eat grits or granola in the summer.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yep! I have to be. Real life ain't for wimps.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my brother...
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? a cinnamon roll and tea.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? I'm really into Orishas right now. It's really growing on me.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mom!
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? black-I've had this shirt for almost 7 years.
5. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, I'm soooo sick of winter (which just ended yesterday, I hope. So over it. I feel so much different now that the sun has returned.)
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Little Chinese Seamstress (fiction) and Working with Culture (non-fiction).
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? South Park and some of the LA/Boston game.
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I have mad skills with dealing with teenagers, am really good with autistic people for some unknown reason, know Japanese, and know just about everything there is to know about plants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home