Thursday, May 29, 2008

dogface

I haven't posted much on here for a while, I've been way too busy with school, but I'll just say for the record that Lili is currently laying in the living room belly-up with her feet pointing towards the sky. She's awfully cute! We've had her for about a month or so now and she's adjusted pretty well to life around here. She's a real sweetheart, really smart, rather endearing, and cute. She loves to follow me around the house, play with her rope toys/squeaker toys, gets real excited about squirrels, loves to go for walks, and do pretty typical Lab stuff. The only odd thing is that she has absolutely no interest in water...pretty strange! The only real problem we've had with her is that she's also never been socialized to be around other dogs, so I can't take her within 100 ft. of another canine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home