Tuesday, January 29, 2008

tryin' to do something...

The weather's been pretty crazy around here. It snowed on Monday (which was awesome except that it totally messed up my first day of student teaching), and it's been trying to do a repeat performance ever since. This morning, though, it was miserable! When I stepped outside this morning, it was raining sideways, and wading to the bus stop at 6:30 am and standing out there with no shelter was not so delightful. On the plus side, the kids were much more settled today (you change the daily routine at all and they just lose it and freak out...it's a funny thing, it's like everyone's autistic, but at the same time, not. High school kids can get squirrely, but they're not THIS bad usually). My first day of student teaching went just fine. I had to drop the bomb on a couple of kids, but hopefully, they'll take me seriously because of it. (Watching my CT, I wonder if it will take me 12 years to make it look as easy and effortless as she does.) Anyhow, all day long I watched the weather changing back and forth from sunny to raining sideways. It's been crazy, oh yes...muy loco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home