Wednesday, January 23, 2008

wednesday's list

Current mood :: hype-deluxe

Current music :: I'm kind of stuck on Khaled again. It's addictive.

Current taste :: soup, it's been a cold cold windy week.

Current hair :: wet!

Current clothes :: one of the thai skirts came out today. the air's so dry from the wind that everything's hopelessly full of static. It's a nuisance.

Current annoyance :: freezing at the bus stop, kids who go through your stuff uninvited, smokers.

Current smells :: cumin and janitorial products

Current thing I ought to be doing :: getting ready for bed

Current book :: I'm going through a zine phase right now so no books.

Current cd in stereo :: Khaled

Current hate :: static electricity, sore feet, dry ashy skin

Last thing you Bought :: I bought a cup of coffee when I was at PSU because I was exhausted and knew a math-intensive conversation was imminent.

...Ate :: Vietnamese soup of some sort.

...Drank :: raspberry tea

...Read :: An article about vermicomposting and about a thousand lesson plans on Scholastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home