Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday!!!

Current mood :: giddy as a goat in a boat!

Current music :: I'm really enjoying soul classics this week.

Current taste :: sushi!

Current hair :: it needs washin'

Current clothes :: today I busted out the farming village skirt. it's always crowd pleaser.

Current annoyance :: getting up early as all get-out, the afternoon run on the 72 is "delightful", all meth users.

Current smells :: the unwashed, too many pork products (do they feed kids anything BUT pork at schools???), Russian boys who use a heavy hand with the cologne (sneeze sneeze sneeze), fried chicken in enclosed spaces (ick!)

Current thing I ought to be doing :: sleeping.

Current book :: I just finished reading "Family" by J. California Cooper-I think it was the only one I hadn't read before.

Current cd in stereo :: Rebecca's Australian Mix

Current hate :: being cold--it's been kinda cold this week.

Last thing you Bought :: I bought a cup of coffee at the Ethos Cafe the other day while I was waiting for an emptier ride to come along.

...Ate :: pizza!

...Drank :: Emergen-C and sake. Not simultaneously mind you.

...Read :: I'm starting Parker Palmer this weekend! Yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home