Saturday, December 22, 2007

freeeeeee

1. Today's the first day I've really felt like a free woman.
2. I think I'm gonna miss all them crazy funny kids.
3. GoodWill Hunting was very good. I finally got what I was searching for unsuccessfully all month.
4. People are pretty crabby right before Christmas (You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why...)
5. I didn't know you could fit that many people in the Russian Store.
6. I should really consider making my own Christmas ornaments.
7. Who doesn't need more sugar?
8. Wii is addictive and that's why I shouldn't go there.
9. I like parties.
10. Most kids enjoy the wrapping more than the actual presents.
11. I don't want anything for Christmas but you.
12. I like all the shiny pretty lights.
13. As much as I like the freetime, I think I'm gonna get bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home