Friday, January 20, 2006

wow it's the sun!

Today actually featured some sunshine! I had quite forgotten what that was...the rainbow was pretty cool, and i love big dark dramatic clouds with the sun peeking through them.

I hadn't been to sylvania in a long long time. I wish I could have spent more time in the library, but we're on a schedule. I had also forgotten how nice the trees are out there.
Funny how spending a whole day running errands makes you feel like you've done nothing of importance. My days off aren't very fun at the moment...

Finally some scrabble! I'm so out of practice but it's fun to just get out there and DO it. This is one of the few useful applications of my seemingly limitless vocabulary. I should teach the kids speed scrabble...I bet they'd get into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home