Monday, January 02, 2006

let the new come to you

"Embrace fully your capacity to create,
to think in unlimited ways,
and to pursue everything that you have been wanting.
Be flexible, open and willing to let the new come to you.
"This can be the most joyous, prosperous, and creative time of your life."-- Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer

Good words of advice for the new year me thinks.

Walking down the street i noticed funny things are blooming...here it is, only January and already i see some crazy azaleas in flower...The neighbor's yard has some early crocuses sticking up defiantly out of the ground, and I've seen some rather mysterious shrubs and groundcovers blooming all over the place. The camelias though have been at it for awhile but are really starting to come into their own. Here it is, definitely NOT spring, but these tantalizing hints are poking out everywhere. When spring DOES hit, for real, it's gonna be glorious around here.

It seemed completely extraneous to go to work today. Nothing else was open, and we had no mail or UPS pickups all day. But open we were, and that's that. Tomorrow I suppose, things will go back to some sort of normalcy. For me it's time to get ready to shift gears and dive in to full participation in the things I've only been dabbling in, so far. No more sitting on the sidelines, I gotta go at it...(I reckon my brother's feeling the same way right now) Time to stop spectatin' and start regulatin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home