Saturday, July 16, 2005

Here's some fun quotes from the original Charlie and the Chocolate factory:

Willy Wonka:


We have so much time, and so little to do!

Willy Wonka:


Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple.
Willy Wonka:


The suspense is terrible . . . I hope it'll last.

Willy Wonka:


If the good Lord had intended us to walk, he wouldn't have invented roller-skates.

This version's pretty good. I figured Tim Burton could pull it off, and who makes a better weird recluse than Johnny Depp anyway? Lotta kids and crying babies in that theater...whatever were their mothers thinking? This ain't no kids movie. I laughed my head off. As you may imagine there's lots of pretty things to look at too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home