Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy MLK Day

Happy MLK Day! This also means I start my new teaching job tomorrow.

I'll admit that I'm slightly nervous because A. I haven't set foot inside a school in several months, and B. Half of my school paraphernalia is still in boxes, and C. It's a total leap of faith on my part.

But at the same time, I'm not THAT worried because A. This is what I want to do, and B. It can't possibly be any harder than--say--subbing in a behavior class, and C. They swore they weren't going to have me come in and start teaching right off the bat.

So we'll see how it goes... I really think it'll be fine though. But still, I feel a bit rusty since I've been doing the stay-at-home-mom thing for the past 6 months, and that's a whole 'nother universe.

But then again, when you think about it, any teaching job, anywhere is EASY BREEZY compared to staying at home with an infant! (Just hope it's not too hard on him--and daddy (who's never done this before either.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home