Monday, March 09, 2009

Stormy times

The weather around here has been pretty crazy. Every five minutes when I looked out the window on the 3rd floor, something different would be falling out of the sky. If I forgot to look myself, one of the kids would happily give me an update. No it's sunny! Raining! Snowing! No, raining! No, the sun's out again! Now there's snow pellets! No, it's just rain...

And trust me, the behavior I've been seeing in the K-12 population is pretty similar to the weather-all askew...Oh, yes, and let's not forget the moon's full right now and the natives are restless. Not the best week to be subbing, but the jobs keep rolling on in...

March By Alexander B. McNair (1836-1904)

Hail! Stormy March!
No other month
Is welcomed more than thee:
The furious blast
That hurries past
Is but the winter freed...

Does all of this craziness mean that winter is almost over? Is this the bitter end? I'd like to tell myself that...I'm pretty over winter by this time of year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home