Friday, September 29, 2006

right on

Some of my favorite bumper sticker quotes:

"My job is to comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable" (a good motto for secondary educators indeed)

"Don't believe everything you think" (wizard's first rule)

"I believe in life BEFORE death" (why I do half the things I do)

"If only closed minds came with closed mouths" (Has anyone else noticed that the ignorant rant the loudest?)

"Minds are like parachutes: They only function when open" (a classic that says it all)

"Well-behaved women rarely make history" (Uppity women unite)

"Why be normal?" (It's so dull, I'd much rather be a freak.)

"I think therefore I am dangerous" (the more you know the more you understand. The more you understand the more you have to be pissed off about. After all ignorance is bliss, they say.)

"COEXIST" (live and let live, my general philosophy towards life)

and the license plate that says "Entropy".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home