Friday, September 22, 2006

cough cough here we go

here it is not even october and it looks like i am coming down with something coughy...i guess it seems appropriate considering that the weather has been rather nasty when we still shoulda been having something a little nicer.

other than the questionable weather it has been a gentle week back from vacation. i am looking to get hooked up with some school time vocational interests for the new SY, and having an interesting time trekking to unfamiliar parts of SE Portland. I met some people for talk like a pirate day and it sure was fun. getting out...that IS something I need to get a bit more of back into my life.

Other than that, I really cant claim to have been up to much this week, and the way i am starting to feel makes me thing that things are gonna go along in a lower gear for a spell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home